Hello ELC Families!
Our first full week and I am happy to report it seems to be getting better and better! The kids are falling into their routines and making new friends. It is just a joy to hear those sweet voices and laughter. Of course, their smiles make our day😊
Here are a few things we want you to know:
- Your child should’ve brought home his/hers new ELC t-shirt.
- We have speech screenings happening Tuesday, September 1 and Wednesday, September 2.
- The Parent Activity Committee (PAC) will be starting up. The PAC is a community of parents who come together and assist the teachers and administration throughout the year. The more parents involved the better! We really hope you will consider joining this team! More information to come.
- School Pictures will be Tuesday, September 15 and Wednesday, September 16.
- We need at least 1 week notice for Before and After Care.
- Thursday, September 17 will be an early release day which means After Care hours only go until 4:30 p.m.
- Let me know if you need any help with the ProCare app. Hopefully it’s working well for you.
o Don’t worry about who it says checked your child-in or out. I have to manually check them in and out of our software program which then syncs to the app and evidently overrides your check-in and out name. But, PLEASE still check them in and out as that is what I use to get the correct time to check them in and out.
Don’t hesitate if you have any questions. We are here to help.
Have a wonderful weekend!!