Happy Friday ELC Family!
I have a few reminders this week.
- School Pictures: Tuesday, September 15 and Wednesday, September 16.
- Please send in your order form and money. I’ve attached the form again in case you have misplaced yours😊. Picture form is attached here.
- Monday-Friday and Monday-Thursday kids will have individual pictures on Tuesday, September 15.
- Those children will still be in the class photo on both days.
- If you haven’t done so already, please get me your child’s updated immunizations, physical and for new students a copy of their birth certificate.
- If someone new is picking up your child, even if they are on the list, it would help if you just dropped a message to your teacher, or an email to me so we are prepared for that.
- Before and After Care reminder:
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 is our first early release for After Care. Please make arrangements to have your child picked up NO LATER THAN 4:30 p.m.!
- We need to know the week before what days and times you will be needing Before and/or After Care so we can schedule our staffing hours accordingly. Some of you already do this, I just want to make sure everyone is working with us on this.
- Next week charges for Before and After Care will be pulled again. I wanted to remind you that happens every 2 weeks. Around the 1st and 15th of the month.
- I hope you were able to attend the PAC meeting or have an interest to help. If you couldn’t make it, check out the Facebook group. You could also contact our co-leaders: Natalie Cave or Melissa Robinson.
- Menu attached
I hope you all have an incredible weekend!