Hello ELC Families,
I have just a few reminders for this week:
- Birth certificates are still needed for some new children. I also need updated physicals and immunizations.
- Thank you for working with me on the Before and After Care. It helps so much when you let me know times.
- Remember to check your child in at drop off and check them out at pick up. If you are having issues with the app, please let me know. I can contact ProCare and get it figured out.
- Remember to have jackets next week as some days might get chilly and we will still go outside.
- Picture day was fun. Your kids were adorable!
- If you still need to get me your order, please do so right away so we can still order them
- If your child wasn’t here or we didn’t get a picture of them, no worries, retakes will be coming in a couple of weeks. I will let you know when the actual date is set.
Have a wonderful weekend!