Hello ELC Families,
Fall seems to be here, at least this week.
Just a few things to let you know:
- Thank you all for the generous amount of candy corn. The teachers are very excited for their sorting activities.
- This month the classes would love some pumpkins to examine and do some fun activities with. If anyone would like to donate a pumpkin to the class, that would be wonderful.
- Fall Fun Day will look a little different than years past due to COVID, but we are very excited for it. Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 17 from 10-11:30 a.m. We are so thankful for our Parent Activity Committee (PAC) working hard to make this happen. Please RSVP how many adults and children will be attending. You can just reply to this email to let me know. Thank you!
- The next PAC meeting is Wednesday, October 14 at 6:30 p.m. in the church Atrium. Everyone is welcome. They will be working on details for Fall Fun Day. Please try to come.
- The $25/year PAC fee for all of the great things they do during the year will be pulled this weekend. I know, the handbook says I will pull that in September, but September came and went 😊.
- The app now syncs with the software! So, when you check your child in and out, it automatically sets that time in our system.
- Before Care charge ends at 8:20 a.m.
- After Care charge begins at 3:40 p.m.
- If someone other than mom or dad is doing pick-up/drop-off we will have an iPad for them to use.
- Please call, email or message if your child is going to be absent. That helps us so much.
- Thank you again for those of you letting me know your Before and After Care schedules in advance. We’ve been able to stay on top of our staffing hours.
- I still have a few new families that have not turned in birth certificates. Some new and returning families that need to update immunizations and physicals.
- Reminder: Fall Break is this month. No school Friday, October 23 or Monday, October 26.
Have a fantastic weekend!