Hello ELC Families!
It’s Friday again. I am loving the sunshine we’ve been blessed with this week. I hope you’ve enjoyed it as well.
I have some reminders for you:
- Signing your child in and out.
- Please don’t sign in before 8:20 a.m. unless you are using Before Care. Anything before 8:20 a.m. will automatically charge for Before Care.
- At the same time, make sure you are signing them in and out. Charges are being made if you don’t. All of our teachers have their iPad and/or phones that allow you (or anyone on the list) to check them in and out. It is not the teachers’ responsibility to remind you. Simply ask if you forgot your phone or whatever reason. If it is a grandparent, relative, nanny please have them ask the teacher.
- If you forget, just call, message or email the office and I will get it fixed. Most of you are doing amazing so if you make a mistake just let me know so I can fix it. Also, don’t abuse that option.
- Food Drive has begun!
- Now until Tuesday, November 24 we are collecting donations for Monroe Community Circle Center (MC3) in downtown South Bend. They are trying to provide a Holiday meal for families that otherwise cannot make one. Here is a list of items they are asking for:
- Mashed potatoes
- Gravy packets
- Green beans or similar vegetables (canned)
- French’s onion rings
- No bake dessert
- Small cranberry sauce
- Canned sparkling juices
- Roasted turkey breasts that are vacuum packed
- Covid on the rise. We want to thank all of you that have been extra cautious with your families and keeping kids home when they aren’t feeling well. We know this is not convenient but we so appreciate you taking the extra step. You are a big part of why we have been able to stay open. Thank you!!
- We want to thank our teachers and the church’s Facility Care team for the extra care they are giving each of our rooms as well.
- Family Conferences and the Book Fair!
- Monday, November 9-Thursday, November 12.
- Book Fair details attached. Don’t miss it!
- Thank you to the Parent Activity Committee (PAC) and all of you that are helping with meals for the teachers and helping with the Book Fair!
- Mark your calendars:
- Toilet Training Workshop Tuesday, November 17 at 5:30 p.m. Evite is coming next week.
- Early Release Day, Thursday, November 19. After Care is over at 4:30 p.m.
Have a wonderful weekend!