Happy Friday to the greatest families around!
I have to start by saying, “Thank you” doesn’t even express enough how grateful the entire ELC staff is to all of you! This week has been overwhelming in the best way! We felt so loved and appreciated and also a bit spoiled😊. Since there are no other words, please hear this THANK YOU being expressed with so much love from us all! You truly are the best!
- Tuesday, May 11 is a very important parent meeting. There will be information regarding the future of the ELC and answers to questions you may have. Plus we will meet the new faces of the incredible people we are partnering with.
- Invitation came in the ProCare app.
- ELC families invited.
- 6:30 p.m. in the Granger Community Church Auditorium.
- Thursday, May 20 is early release. After Care ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 31 no school for Memorial Day.
- Wednesday, June 2 Milestone Celebration, 4 p.m. outside (Rain date is Thursday, June 3 at 4 p.m.)
- Short program by each class.
- Each family is welcome to bring their own picnic.
- Waters and a treat will be provided by the PAC (Parent Activity Committee).
- Wednesday, June 2 last day of school.
Have a wonderful weekend! Make sure to pamper all the moms in your life😊.