Happy Friday Friends,
Thank you so much to all of you that completed the surveys. You were on it! I really appreciate it. This was a fun week as our little ones that are coming back next year got to visit their new classroom and meet the teachers. It is unbelievable that we are at the end of the year. It’s amazing how much growth has happened with all of them. I am blessed to get a front row seat and it is the best!
- “Water-play days” are happening next week. On Thursday, May 27 and Friday, May 28 all of the classes will have some time outside to play in water. Please send extra clothes and a towel on those days.
- Monday, May 31 Memorial Day. No School.
- Wednesday, June 2 Last Day of School for students.
- Wednesday, June 2 Milestone Celebration for the ELC Families at 4 p.m. Rain-date is Thursday, June 3.
- If your child is a Tuesday/Thursday schedule please have them at door 4 between 3:30-3:40 p.m. to go with their class.
- Please bring a blanket or chairs to sit on. If you bring chairs they will sit toward the back and blankets will be in front. We will be in the grassy area while the ceremony will be on the concrete to the far left of door 4.
- Have your child wear their ELC t-shirt on that day.
You all are amazing! Have a wonderful weekend!