Happy Friday before Thanksgiving ELC Family,
“Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim His greatness. Let the whole world know what He has done.” 1 Chronicles 16:8
I hope you have plans to enjoy family, friends and food this next week. I have just a few things for you.
- Thank you to all that donated food items for our food drive. Volunteers packed boxes at Monroe Circle Community Center for Thanksgiving meals to be delivered.
- No school this Wednesday, November 24 through Friday, November 26 for Thanksgiving Break.
- There will be no Sunday newsletters from your teachers this week as we have a short week next week.
- Family Workshop on Conflict Resolution will be on Wednesday, December 1. I encourage you to try to make arrangements to be able to have at least one parent there (maybe both and make a “date-night” out of it😊). I will send an Evite for an RSVP so we get a good idea how many will be there for materials and chairs. Please be sure to respond to that either way. Thank you in advance.
- Christmas Program is Thursday, December 16 at 4 p.m. in the church Auditorium. If your child doesn’t come to school on Thursdays you will need to have them here at 3:30 p.m. to go with their class. More details will come, but mark your calendar!
- Some of you still are not remembering to sign your child in and/or out with our ProCare app. If you are having difficulty, please let us know so we can help.
- PAC (Parent Activity Committee) meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the church Atrium. The next meeting will be Tuesday, December 7 unless our Christmas books are not in on time, then we will move the meeting back. Plan on the December 7 unless otherwise noticed. The more helpers they can get the better! Hope you can make it.
As we head into this week of Thanksgiving, I want to take this moment to say how incredibly thankful we are here at the ELC for all of you. Your love and support is always felt and we appreciate you. Have a wonderful weekend and Thanksgiving.