Happy Friday friends,
In the craziness of the Holiday Season, I wanted to share this with you: “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” —Philippians 4:6-7
I am praying for peaceful minds and hearts for all of us this Christmas.
For our LAST week before break here are some important things:
- PAC (Parent Activity Committee) needs your help at the meeting this Tuesday, December 14. Please try to come and help them wrap books for all the kids at the ELC. They meet at 7:30 p.m. in the church Atrium. Thank you in advance for helping with this.
- Christmas Celebration is Thursday at 4 p.m. in the church auditorium.
- If your child is not in school on Thursdays, please bring them to door 4 at 3:30 p.m. so they can join their class.
- After your child’s class performs they will come off the stage to be released to a parent so they can sit with you for the rest of the program.
- Cookies for the event – We need some generous volunteers willing to bring 3 dozen cookies. If you are interested, here is a sign-up link:
- Christmas Break is December 20-31.
- School resumes January 3, 2022.
- Pajama days are Monday, January 3 and Tuesday, January 4.
Have a wonderful weekend.