Happy Friday ELC Families,
We have had another great week as we wind down the year. Your children continue to grow and amaze us! We are excited about some things we still have coming up:
- Water Days! That last week of school we will have a couple days that will be designated water days. We will do some fun activities outside with water. Your child’s teacher will give you more details and let you know which days based on the weather forecast.
- If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to order Ms. Mary’s cookbook. She is so generously giving all of the proceeds to our new school at Hubbard Hill. Here’s the link to make it simple: Ms. Mary’s Cookbook.
- Milestone Celebration is Friday, June 3 at 4 p.m. If your child doesn’t attend on Fridays, please bring them to the ELC door 4 between 3:30-3:40 p.m. Family and friends are welcome. Bring blankets or lawn chairs to sit on. We would like the blankets to be in the front rows and the chairs behind the blankets. We want to make sure everyone can see. Feel free to pack some snacks to enjoy with your child after their class performance. We will provide a small treat and water. Have your child wear their ELC t-shirt if possible.
- No school on Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day.
- Friday, June 3 is our last day of school.
Have a wonderful weekend!