It is Friday! I hope you all have had a fabulous week. Fall is definitely here. The colors are beautiful and the temperatures vary throughout the day 😊. That being said, please make sure your child is prepared for the weather as we make every attempt to have outdoor time each day.
- Family Conferences are this coming week. Monday, November 8 -Thursday, November 11. You should be signed up for a time to meet with your child’s teacher.
- We are doing a Family Food Drive for our friends at the Monroe Circle Community Center in downtown South Bend. We will be done collecting items on Thursday, November 18. A group of volunteers will be packing the boxes that night to be delivered. Please bring your donations to your child’s door at drop-off or pick-up. Here is a list of items they are packing in the boxes:
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Canned yams/sweet potatoes
- Graham cracker pie crusts
- Canned cranberry sauce
- French fried onions
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Boxed dream whip
- Early Release Day is on Tuesday, November 16. After Care will end at 4:30 p.m.
Have a wonderful weekend!