Happy GOOD Friday ELC friends,
We have had a wonderful week getting back to our schedules after our week off. Thank you to our PAC (Parent Activity Committee) and the volunteers for helping make our Easter egg hunt a huge success. Wednesday, we were able to get it in before the rain!
I have a few reminders for you this week:
- Flyers for our spring (virtual) book fair were sent home this week. We are excited for this fundraiser as we receive a portion of the proceeds to use in the Bookstore here at Granger Community Church to purchase items we would like for our classrooms.
- Orders are placed online through the Ready? Let’s Read website. It’s happening now through Friday, April 29.
- Ms. Mary’s Cookbook will be coming soon! More details to come.
- Wednesday, April 27 from 6-7 p.m. is a family workshop called: Childhood Sleep and Proper Breathing by Dr. Daniel Klauer.
- No school on Tuesday, May 3 because of elections, as we follow the PHM (Penn-Harris-Madison) school calendar.
- Wednesday and Thursday, May 4 and 5 is Muffins with Mom from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 19 is our last early release day of the year. After Care ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 30 is Memorial Day so no school.
- Friday, June 3 is our last day of school and our Milestone Celebration. More details to come, but mark your calendars for that day.
Have a glorious Easter with your families!