Hello ELC families,
As we head into the end of April, I have a few things for you to keep in mind:
- Weather in Indiana is all over the place! Our school has outside time every day unless it feels below 25°, or there is a storm happening. There’s never an easy way to know exactly what the day will bring, so be sure your child has appropriate outerwear for the day.
- The Virtual Book Fair is still going on until Friday, April 29. A portion of the proceeds will be used toward things from the GCC Bookstore for our classrooms. The link for that is: ELC Book Fair.
- Ms. Mary’s cookbook is HERE!!! We are in the process of setting up an account to take purchases online. All of the proceeds are going to our new building of the ELC at Hubbard Hill. I will send that information and link as soon as we are set up.
- This Wednesday, April 27 is our family workshop, Childhood Sleep and Proper Breathing by Dr. Daniel Klauer. We are thrilled to be able to offer such an event and trust it will be very informative. You must RSVP to the Evite. If you haven’t done so, here it is again: ELC Evite The event is off-site at the TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre: 7221 N. Fir Road in Granger.
- Tuesday, May 3 there is no school for election day.
- Muffins with Moms is Wednesday, May 4 and Thursday, May 5 from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 19 will be our last Early Release Day of the year. After Care ends at 4:30 p.m.
- No school for Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
Thank you all and have an amazing weekend!