Hello ELC families,
We had an incredible workshop about sleep and the proper way to breathe from Dr. Daniel Klauer. The ELC is thankful to have such a wonderful resource. We are looking forward to learning more and possibly implementing some great exercises to educate our children. He will be getting me the slides from that workshop, and I will pass them along to all of you.
Here are my reminders for you:
- The Book Fair is staying open through the weekend! Make sure to order books if you are interested. A portion of the sales helps fill our classrooms with new materials. Click on this ELC Book Fair link to order.
- Muffins with Moms is Wednesday, May 4 and Thursday, May 5 from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
– Everyone will enter through Door 4. Our teachers will need to be in their classrooms right at 8:30 a.m. to greet everyone and to run their morning routine.
– Please be considerate of their time and effort and have your child to school on time.
– Moms/Grandmas, you can park in the ELC parking lot across from Door 4 and walk up with your child. The semi-circle is not for parking.
– If no one is coming to the event, we will have a staff member at Door 4 to get your child at their normal time (8:20 or 8:30 a.m.) You can use the semi-circle drive for that.
– Just remember, the mornings of Wednesday, May 4 and Thursday, May 5 the entire school will be dropping off at Door 4.
– Pick-up in the afternoon will be back at their normal doors. So, our Pre-K classes will be at their Door 2 or Door 3 at 3:20-3:30 p.m.
- This Tuesday, May 3 there is no school for election day.
- Ms. Mary’s cookbook is HERE!!! We are still in the process of setting up an account to take purchases online. All the proceeds are going to our new building of the ELC at Hubbard Hill. I will send that information and link as soon as we are set up.
- Thursday, May 19 will be our last Early Release Day of the year. After Care ends at 4:30 p.m.
- No school for Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
Have a wonderful weekend!