Happy Friday friends! And a very sincere thank you to each and every one of you. This week has been just incredible. Our staff has felt so loved and appreciated. It’s hard to put into words how special you all are to us. So, I will just say it again from all of us here at the ELC, THANK YOU!!!
We have some reminders for the rest of the year:
- We are still working on the best way to sell Ms. Mary’s Cookbook. It is here and we are close to having it ready for sale. It’s beautifully done and has so many of her amazing recipes. I hope you are as excited as I am to try these out!
- Thursday, May 19 will be our last Early Release Day of the year. After Care ends at 4:30 p.m.
- No school for Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
- Milestone Celebration is an all school celebration on the last day of school. It’s a special time to celebrate the year with a casual gathering outside. Families are welcomed to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. Bring a picnic snack if you want and enjoy some ELC entertainment and celebration. The date for our Milestone Celebration is Friday, June 3 at 4 p.m.
- Last Day of School for this year is Friday, June 3.
Our Muffins with Mom was a huge success this week. We loved having all of the moms (or special ladies) in our classrooms and sharing a part of our mornings with you. Thank you all for coming. Enjoy the beautiful weekend that is forecasted and HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all our special ELC moms!