Happy Friday ELC Families,
Looks like it should be a great long weekend for any of you that have plans for Memorial Day. Then we come back on Tuesday and only have school until Friday. I can’t believe how fast the time has gone. It has been an incredible year watching all of your children grow and develop. I’m the lucky one that gets a front row seat without the responsibility😊. Best job ever!!
I have a few things you’ll want to take note of for our last week of school:
- Memorial Day is Monday, May 30, so we do not have school.
- Water Days are happening Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Your child’s teacher will have specific information about these days in their email on Sunday, so be on the lookout for that email.
- Friday, June 3 is our last day of school and our Milestone Celebration. The Milestone Celebration is for the whole school and their families to enjoy a little performance by each class, a treat and some good-bye pictures, hugs or waves to our friends and teachers. The program will begin at 4 p.m. For the children that aren’t in school on Fridays, they can be dropped off at Door 4 between 3:30-3:40 p.m. to go with their class for the performance. You are welcomed to bring a picnic with snacks to enjoy with your family. You can bring a blanket or lawn chairs to sit on the grass area to the far left of the ELC Door 4. The classes will do their performances on the patio up against the church building over in that area. We will have someone outside to direct and answer questions. Please have your child wear their ELC shirts if possible. There will NOT be After Care available.
- Don’t forget about Miss Mary’s Cookbook! We still have some for sale and the link makes it so easy to order! Feel free to share with family and friends! Cookbook Order Link.
- We sent home an informational brochure with your children this week. Make sure you check backpacks and folders so you can read for yourself. It will explain a service we get to offer starting next year. One of our teachers will be transitioning to a new counseling position. The services that will be available to you are in the brochure, along with information about her and how to contact her.
We are excited to see everyone next Friday at the Milestone Celebration.
Have a wonderful long weekend!